In-Duct UV Air Treatment System
The Sanuvox R+ represents an evolution in UV In-Duct Air Treatment. The high-efficiency patented design destroys airborne bio-chemical contaminants while providing important user information on the 3” Back-Lit LCD display.
Installed into the return or supply plenum, the Sanuvox proprietary process maximizes dwell (contact) time between the air and UV energy. With the ability to treat homes up to 4,000 sq.ft., the Sanuvox R+ represents the very best in UV Air Purification.
- Whole home system designed to destroy viruses, germs, bacteria, mold, chemicals, odors, allergens & VOCs
- Patented process incl. High-Intensity 19mm Quartz UVC/UVV 'J' Lamp
- 3" LCD Display provides important user information
- Most advanced air treatment system available
- Intelligent ballast automatically switches from 110V to 240V
- Microprocessor controlled Thermistor for automatic operation
- UV Chamber rotates 360 degrees for up-flow or down-flow systems
- Ductboard kit included
- 3 year replacement warranty including UV Lamp
HEPA / UV Sterilization
The S300FX-GX is designed for applications that require filtration as well as purification. The included HEPA Filter is 99.97% effective, trapping particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Purification is done through Germicidal Photo-Oxidation. The air is pulled into the Aluminum UV Reaction Chamber where the air is made to pass parallel to the UV Lamp, bombarding it with UVC & UVV light, destroying the biological & chemicals in the air.
The air continues to pass through the pre-filter and finally the HEPA filter. By combining HEPA Filtration & UV Purification, Sanuvox is able to offer a complete IAQ solution in one unit.
- 2" pre-filter & True 2.5" HEPA Filter captures particles down to 0.3 microns in size
- Eradicates biological contaminants such as mold, bacteria, viruses, germs & allergens
- Destroys chemicals & biological odors
- 200 / 300 cfm. 2 speed blower
- Patented 19mm High-Intensity Quartz UVC/UVV 'J' Lamp (18" arc length)
- Aluminum Reaction Chamber maximizes UV intensity
- Patented Design & Sanuvox Quality
- 3 Year Warranty including UV Lamp
HRVXXLHB1150 Performance™ Heat Recovery Ventilator
Carrier® Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRVs) let you enjoy fresh outdoor air in your home and expel stale, sometimes unhealthy air all while minimizing heating energy loss. They use the outgoing air's heat energy to pre-condition air coming in to keep your heating system working efficiently. Heat recovery ventilators are best used in climates where the winter is cold with less humid summers.
- High-efficiency heating-energy recovery
- Prefilters air for reduced indoor air pollutants
- Crossflow configuration ensures there is no mixing of stale, outgoing and fresh, incoming air
- Crossflow, polypropylene core
- Capable of intermittent- or continuous-mode operation
- Automatic defrost cycles for operation below 23°F
- Easy "no tools" maintenance
- Acoustically engineered for quiet operation
- 10-year parts limited warranty*
* To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details